I love looking at those license plate holders that say "final score" with a boy/girl tie or whatever... if I did it, it would be girls 3 to boys 1... but with our new BOY puppy, Sammy, it's not as big of a blowout! Here are pics of Sammy on Christmas Day. Santa left a note in the tree, telling the kids to go look on the front porch-- where Sammy, a Labradoodle puppy was waiting there in a box! We brought Sammy on the airplane home with us from Atlana, as a carry-on, and he is a full-fledged family member now. He is actually a really clam, well-behaved little guy, but he does have quite the bladder!! We are all surviving well, except for Carmen who is incredibly JEALOUS over Sammy. She can't handle being in the same room with him, unless Dave or I are holding her, and then she keeps her eye on him the entire time. I didn't know that 7 month olds could experience jealousy, but Carmen is going to have to get used to sharing some of that attention! Oh, yes, and one pic of Alex with his light saber stuffed in the side of his pants. He LOVES to have light saber fights with Dave (though it's hard to tell which of them is having more fun!).
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Final score: Girls 3 Boys 2
I love looking at those license plate holders that say "final score" with a boy/girl tie or whatever... if I did it, it would be girls 3 to boys 1... but with our new BOY puppy, Sammy, it's not as big of a blowout! Here are pics of Sammy on Christmas Day. Santa left a note in the tree, telling the kids to go look on the front porch-- where Sammy, a Labradoodle puppy was waiting there in a box! We brought Sammy on the airplane home with us from Atlana, as a carry-on, and he is a full-fledged family member now. He is actually a really clam, well-behaved little guy, but he does have quite the bladder!! We are all surviving well, except for Carmen who is incredibly JEALOUS over Sammy. She can't handle being in the same room with him, unless Dave or I are holding her, and then she keeps her eye on him the entire time. I didn't know that 7 month olds could experience jealousy, but Carmen is going to have to get used to sharing some of that attention! Oh, yes, and one pic of Alex with his light saber stuffed in the side of his pants. He LOVES to have light saber fights with Dave (though it's hard to tell which of them is having more fun!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
First of all - i can't even handle that you have added a dog to your lives! My kids will be so jealous!
Also, I loved the tats shot and the kids could not look any cuter than that last photo of Hayden holding Carmen!
We miss you guys!
What a cute puppy. He looks so silky and soft. Congrats to you and your new addition to the family. Loved the Christmas card this year too :)
Sammy is adorable. Lucky kids!
Post a Comment