Saturday, July 11, 2009

So far in the month of July...




~We've gone to the Del Mar Fair


~Sea World


~Saw the new office's name in lights (how fun!) after finishing a few months of contractors, unending Idea furniture, training the new hires... we'd be happy if we were able to get through a couple of hours wihtOUT talking about SmallTalk


~Cut Dave's long luscious hair-- his hair stylist called it "raging" before she chopped it off


~The kids have consumed 30 otter pops (they have to eat 1 every day, in honor of summer-- my rule)


~Despite SPF 50 everyday, the kids have Hawaiian Tropic tans already :( this picture doesn't do their skin cancer justice at all


~Caught Carmen climbing up ladders, on the train table, up the lounge chairs at the pool


~Found Sammy's BFF-- he's spending some time with his friend, Cappy. I'm telling myself it's not permanent.




~Watched the 4th of July parade


~Got our faces painted


~Fell asleep in the car on the way home from the fireworks

~And we leave for North Carolina this week. YAHOO!

7 comments:

carina said...

aww i miss these kids! they are just so darn cute and say the funniest things! i'm loving the qoutes you put up :) looks like you guys are having a great summer! and congrats on the new smalltalk office!!

grammie said...

You have crowded enough in, not to mention daily swim lessons for the three oldest, to fill several months instead of just one. Have a restful time in North Carolina not worrying about Smalltalk.

Kristin said...

You guys look like you are having a great summer, I wish we could hang out with you. How is Anna so familiar with the strip search/pat-down position? Is she actually in training with the CIA? Or are you guys using her as a drug mule? Nice "raging" hair-do, I hope you donated to locks of love, because that is a lot of locks!
The new sign looks great, you are so fancy! Congrats, miss you!

Heather said...

What a fun July - we will have to get to the beach when you get back from north Carolina!

Tracy said...

Wow, congrats on the new office! Seems big--how do you guys do it? Aren't you both running businesses? It's all I can do to run my family & try to keep up at church! I love seeing what you're up to--glad things are going great!

Princess Sarah said...

Looks like you have been having a lot of fun...without me :( :(
Have fun in North Carolina! See you when you get back--I hope!!
...and thanks again for that yummy frozen yogurt delivery!!

The Merkleys said...

Wow the new office looks great! I miss your family! And tell Ana that she is a wise little girl and I will share Chris whenever we come down to San Diego :)