Becasue it hardly ever rains here, I LOVE rain. But, not when you've got friends in town from Seattle! Our besties, Luke, Kristin, and their kids came to visit for a week. We made the best of it, though. Here are some pics of us braving the wind at the Old Point Loma Lighthouse




Luke just wants to get outta the cold and eat dinner...

outside the Mormom Battalion

and of us getting rained out at a restaurant in Old Town.

Alex was not happy about being rained on.

Doyle fam-- we miss you already! Come back-- it's sunny now! :)
2 comments:
ahhh I can't believe how big Conner and Easton are!!! How fun!
Wow - you blogger you! I get back and you have way too many cute pictures to look at!
i love the daddy/daughter post! my poor little Carmen! Her day will come and all too soon!
Post a Comment