Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The little leprechauns


And, just like a leprechaun, these two little squirts are really naughty. They've gotten in trouble the last couple of days at school for playing around, not listening, breaking a marker, rolling on the carpet, ETC. at preschool. I know I should follow through with some consequences at home-- but mostly I'm just so glad that he has a best friend and that he's getting some good male bonding in!

4 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

HaHa naughty little leprechaun Alex!

Heather said...

I love your little leprechaun - Parker saw the picture and said "Is that me and Alex?" He loves your little guy!

Kristin said...

Adorable. The trouble is just beginning...but it's all in fun. In partner in crime makes crime so much more enticing.

Anonymous said...

I just read Ana's short story I love it!!!! It totally sounds like something my first graders would write too!