Our silly little boy turned 6 a couple of weeks ago. We had a party with a bunch of his friends from school at Pump it Up and he got more boy toys than any child needs... one downside of having a 6 year old? He's too smart now-- we can't re-gift any of those presents for Christmas! :(
Alex is constantly joking around, teasing his sisters, and is the comic relief in our family. He's really loving too-- always the first to jump into bed with me in the morning to snuggle or to notice if I got a haircut or new toenail polish. From what his teacher tells me, he is a total ladies man at school, and girls follow him around at recess. He loves it. :) My favorite story about Alex happened yesterday, when I was making my bed and found a GRASSHOPPER in it!!! I was hysterical (I had just gotten out of bed) and was screaming. Hayden, Anamarie, and Carmen were laughing at me and Dave was already at work. A couple of minutes later, Alex came in the room with his Nerf blaster gun and said, "Where's the grasshopper mom?" He is THE MAN in our house (when Dave's not here) and takes care of us all even when he is here. I LOVE YOU, ALEX!! Happy 6th Birthday!
I tiddy ahn my puhtin! ("I'm sitting on my pumpkin" in Carmen-ese)



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Alex!!!!!!
Super cute - you can tell he is a ladies man by all the girls at his party. What a cutie!
Happy Birthday Alex!!!
You Traina's did it up right for Halloween! Tell me did Davey grow that beard specifically for that night? Best costume hands down!
Post a Comment