Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bieber Fever

Anamarie and her friends got the fever months ago. Hayden and her friends were in denial that they had the fever until tonight. Tracey (Maddie's mom) and I were reluctant, at best. It was actually a pretty good movie, though and, after watching it... you just might get the fever too. (Good thing I had enough caffeine before the movie started to combat all the screaming girls!)


The real scary part for me was driving all the girls home and having them all sing on the top of their lungs to Katy Perry on the radio. I just can't believe that my girls are that old... or me either! yikes.


The next morning, Justin Bieber delivered breakfast to our door... unfortunately his handwriting looked a bit suspicious to one of the girls, and the note was on the back side of a paper with her brother's Little League teammate names! Didn't matter, Anamarie hung the paper in her room, claiming it's JB's autograph.

3 comments:

Heather said...

They are growing up and Justin Bieber is only the beginning! Scarey thought!

Kristin said...

wow! it doesn't seem that long ago I was hanging up cute boys from 17 magazine in my locker. My friend and I decided to write our favourite stars and both got autographed photos, mine was Corey Hart (Canadian heart throb singer) and hers - eww was David Hasselhoff, gross. OK that was a really long time ago. How fun. The girls are so cute.

Princess Sarah said...

Very cute!!! John did a "fake Justin Bieber" call to my niece and she totally bought it!!! Any requests? HA HA AH!!