Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rolling ball anyone?

The sad life of a 4th child... on a recent Saturday, Carmen had sat through an hour of watching the big kids practice for the primary program and 3 soccer games. At the end of the last game, she asked me when we were going to play rolling ball? She gestured while she said rolling ball in such a way that after a few minutes I asked... "Do you mean bowling? Do you want to go bowling?" "YES!" she yelled. So, after the soccer game was over, we all piled in the car and headed to the bowling alley. Carmen tore it up and had SO much fun. I am in love with her outfit-- she is her own stylist, and wanted those socks pulled all the way up. :)





Here's my dad, fast asleep, about 3 minutes into the primary program. I love the iphone. :)

No comments: