I guess this is what happens when you have two older sisters who just want to make you look cute!! (or want some revenge for his wedding day) Alex is such a sweet, good little sport. He's wishing the new baby will be a boy to add to the testosterone levels in our family, and give him someone to play cars with. A couple more weeks and we'll know!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Alex is hoping for a brother
I guess this is what happens when you have two older sisters who just want to make you look cute!! (or want some revenge for his wedding day) Alex is such a sweet, good little sport. He's wishing the new baby will be a boy to add to the testosterone levels in our family, and give him someone to play cars with. A couple more weeks and we'll know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh poor Alex. I love your blog and all of the fun pictures- keep them coming!
Alex, Run, Hide!
Yes. Alex needs some action figures or something.
Post a Comment