A picture of the kids at the Egg hunt in March at the clubhouse by Grandma and Grandpa's...love Hayden's rabbit ears (which she has to do for any picture, really)! It should come as no surprise to anyone that I completely spaced bringing easter baskets to the occasion... so, the kids collected their eggs in paper grocery bags. Mother of the year, right here. :)
My sidenote--This is my trial attempt at blogging and so far I've done it with very minimal help from Dave. Given, it would have taken him 1/100th of the time that it took me...but now I feel like a computer programmer for sure! So, my goal is to upload pictures and news weekly so that I don't have to feel guilty about not scrapbooking or writing in my journal. So, here goes!



2 comments:
Jen -You freak - I am so proud of you for joining the blogging world! Your blog looks darling- noiw add Dave's baseball hit in there!
Love ya - Heather
Thanks Jen for adding to the bloggosphere- cannot wait to see what goes on in your world weekly.
Shauna
Post a Comment