

Hayden's softball season is over! She loved every minute of it (especially practicing with Daddy). At her final game, she made an out at first base, hit two doubles, practiced pitching, and (my favorite) slid into home. Way to go, Hayden!


Hayden's softball season is over! She loved every minute of it (especially practicing with Daddy). At her final game, she made an out at first base, hit two doubles, practiced pitching, and (my favorite) slid into home. Way to go, Hayden!
3 comments:
Yay! We love that so many people have blogs so we can see what's going on with everyone! How is the pregnancy going? You're due this month right! Exciting!
Way to go Hayden - and you got hits this season too!
Great job Hayden! I loved playing softball when I was younger. I am glad that you are enjoying playing sports too.
Post a Comment