Sunday, May 11, 2008

Little Miss Anamarie


Okay, Ana actually said that she has "only ONE picture on the computer and Hayden and Alex have like 100" (can you say middle child?) ... so this one's for her. Ana got to bring home her preschool mascot, Polka-Dot, this week. We had to do lots of fun things with Polka-Dot and take him/her (?) a million places so that we could journal Polka-Dot's experiences and she could have a lot to share the next day at school. Ana is VERY excited for 1) her hop-a-thon at school this week and 2) her baby brother or sister who should be coming any day. We're just waiting now. Luckily, we skipped having the baby on Mother's Day, so we're in the clear for a few days before Hayden's open house and art show at school and the definite not-to-be-missed double-header baseball game (Dave's, of course) on Saturday!! (This will be a big test for Dave if my water breaks in the middle of one of the games... will he conveniently leave his cell phone in the car?!?)

5 comments:

OhShauna said...

OUR NEW BLOGSITE ADDRESS IS http://mytriplecrown.blogspot.com/

Kevin and Emily said...

Cute picture Ana!

Can't wait to see if you are having a girl or boy! I am thinking he/she will make his/her grand entrance on Saturday during the double header just to keep life interesting. (=

Blacks said...

Ana is such a cutie.
Jen, I can't believe how close you are! Good luck! I am so excited to meet this new little Traina :)

Heather said...

Jen - Anna Banana needs some attention! Those darn middle children! I am lovin your blog my little friend - now you need to add your family and friends to it!
Love ya - Heather

Keia said...

Ah! Hey! Mom just fwd'ed me the link for your blog! I'm so excited! I wish I could come out with them in June to meet the baby...Christmas seems like such a long time to wait! Anyway, I'm excited to keep up on what is happening with you guys! Sorry I'm so horrible at keeping in touch...i have no excuse. :( Tell the kids(dave included) I say hi! Love you guys!