Baby Carmen is three months old today! To celebrate she ran errands with me and Alex, slept, and drank a bunch of milk. Playing with Carmen and seeing her smile is the highlight of everyone's day in our house. We love you Carmen!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Three months!
Baby Carmen is three months old today! To celebrate she ran errands with me and Alex, slept, and drank a bunch of milk. Playing with Carmen and seeing her smile is the highlight of everyone's day in our house. We love you Carmen!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
3 months already! Holy smokes! I heart baby Carmen! What a cutie!
She's so stinkin' cute! Can't wait to meet her.
WOW! She looks so different already! I miss my little buddy Carmen!
I love baby Carmen! And Alex and Ana and Hayden and Jen and Dave! I miss you all so much!! I love the quote of the week you put up from Alex :) haha He looks like he has bleached hair in the picture.
Post a Comment