If you're reading this and don't know what HSM3 is by the acronym, you must not have a girl between 6-12. Because this is ALL Hayden and Anamarie have been talking about for weeks: High School Musical 3. Hayden decided to postpone her birthday party when she turned 8 in September for the opening of the movie last weekend. We had a double birthday party with her good friend, Ava, who turns 8 next month. We went all out on the preparation-- Dave made backstage passes for the invitations, we made iron-on shirts for all 26 girls, prepared a prediction game about the movie to play while the girls were waiting, Ann (Ava's mom) made an awesome cake, Hayden & Ava spent time memorizing the HSM3 edition of "People magazine"... it was a busy week! Dave and Ava's dad waited in line for an hour (while Ann and I had the party at Pat & Oscar's next door) so that we could be the first to be admitted to the theatre, and have our whole group sit together. The highlight for me, though, was watching the girls dance in their seats and in the aisle... and scream on the top of their lungs for "Troy". I think it just might have been my best party yet!! :)-
Thursday, October 30, 2008
HSM3 Hysteria
If you're reading this and don't know what HSM3 is by the acronym, you must not have a girl between 6-12. Because this is ALL Hayden and Anamarie have been talking about for weeks: High School Musical 3. Hayden decided to postpone her birthday party when she turned 8 in September for the opening of the movie last weekend. We had a double birthday party with her good friend, Ava, who turns 8 next month. We went all out on the preparation-- Dave made backstage passes for the invitations, we made iron-on shirts for all 26 girls, prepared a prediction game about the movie to play while the girls were waiting, Ann (Ava's mom) made an awesome cake, Hayden & Ava spent time memorizing the HSM3 edition of "People magazine"... it was a busy week! Dave and Ava's dad waited in line for an hour (while Ann and I had the party at Pat & Oscar's next door) so that we could be the first to be admitted to the theatre, and have our whole group sit together. The highlight for me, though, was watching the girls dance in their seats and in the aisle... and scream on the top of their lungs for "Troy". I think it just might have been my best party yet!! :)-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
amazing.
the cake is killing me. so awesome.
definitely best party ever! Maddie had so much fun! Those pictures are so cute and it is so funny to see how many girls there are sitting in the row!
Aaaah, Jenny! I wish I could be there for all these crazy parties and everything! I miss you all SO much! and I love that picture with Hayden and Alex. :)
You guys are kick-a parents. How cool is that? Why are Californians so good looking? Is there something in the water there?
The hobo picture is so cute--and I think Ana has a 'trying not to smile' face, but can't quite pull it off. Party is off the charts!
Oh to be a little girl again. This looks like the coolest party ever.
Post a Comment