
I AM excited for election day. Kinda for the president part, but mostly because I get to go to the Madonna concert that night!! Dave got me tickets for my birthday (that's all I wanted) and, since it is just one week away, I figure I'd make you guys listen to Madonna too for a week in my memory... and maybe a week after also. So, turn up your volume! :)-



3 comments:
I HATE YOU!!! You material Girl!
Ahh! I am green - bright Kelly green with envy. That more than rocks, Madonna!
SO FUN! I wish I were going with you. I can totally picture you at the concert. I can't wait to hear how it was. I love Madona and would love to go to her concert one day. I swear I can hear you singing the song as I listen to it.
Post a Comment