Friday, March 13, 2009

London calling














My favorite parts of our busy London trip include: Keia and Michael's wedding (of course!), Stonehenge, Salisbury, Dave learning to drive a stick on the opposite side of the car and road, the London eye, being a tourist in London for two days, seeing Wicked, and meeting up with the Becks for dinner. We LOVED the 13 hour plane trip because we didn't have to worry about any kids-- just ourselves! Thankfully, most of the kids waited to get sick until we came home (dang it Ana!) and my mom was smiling the day after... I figure that's a good thing, right? Enjoy the pics!

5 comments:

Heather said...

How fun that you caught up with the Becks! Are they happy over there?
I bet you guys had such a great time!

Princess Sarah said...

What fun!! I am jealous you got to meet up with the Becks. The picture with them is fabulous--love the background, too! Looks like you got a lot done, in a short amount of time--good job!! Dave, John LOVES the top hat!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Kristin said...

Pip Pip cheerio! looks fab, and fun. Can't wait fr you to be here for your next wedding extravaganza! We can't let you forget you have friends in low places too.

Kevin and Emily said...

Wow! What a great trip. I love all of the pictures.

Keia said...

Great pics guys! Jen, I love the one of you looking out over the scenery! I am so so glad you both came!