Saturday, March 28, 2009

Flower girls!





Anamarie and Hayden were the flower girls for Leslie's wedding last weekend in Seattle. Leslie is a good friend of our family, and started babysitting Hayden when she was about 6 months old-- until we moved. Leslie still comes with us to babysit on our winter vacations. She looked beautiful- it was a great ceremony, and the girls LOVED walking down the aisle and throwing the flower petals! I took them to Claire's the day before the wedding so they could choose some bling to go with their outfits-- we were in there for an entire hour! Claire's is a little girl's paradise-- I'll make sure that I have no other errands I have to run next time I go in there with my girls!

Thankfully, Dave had some business meetings in Seattle on Friday so we got fly up Thursday night and have a day to explore our old digs a bit before the wedding stuff started. Unfortunately, Hayden did not remember anything or anyone-- not even when we snooped around our old house and looked in all the windows! After the wedding, we got to stay with the Doyle's for the next day in their new house on the hill. :) Thanks Kristin- we miss you guys tons!

Alex stayed in San Diego with grandma and grandpa and was completely spoiled. He didn't want to come home and still keeps asking to collect the eggs from the chickens and drink chocolate milk.

Other pics include: Carmen and Calista Shupe wearing their matching outfits and Alex, sleeping on the couch.

4 comments:

Gayle and Curt Family Blog said...

what happened to Alex's arms? Cute flower girls.

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! i am SO glad you were able to come up! having the girls be my flower girls made my day way more special! THANK YOU! (i'll send more pictures this week we just got back tonight!)

Princess Sarah said...

Very cute! And, I love Anamarie's comment about not knowing what "moping" around means!! So funny! HAHA!!

Our family recipe box said...

Alex's arms are freaky!