


Happy 5th birthday Alex! It's hard to narrow my favorite things about Alex down to 5, but here goes:
1. Alex is one of the most genuinely kind people I know-- out of the blue, he asks me how my day was (without being asked or having it modeled for him but just because he wants to know), he puts his arm around me at church (and any other public place when he's sitting next to me), he's the first to take care of someone who's hurt or sad at school...
2. Alex quietly climbs into bed with me in the morning. He wants to cuddle, but knowing I'm not quite a morning person, he will just lay silently by me (without touching me, thankfully!) until I feel like waking up.
3. His ear-to-ear smile takes up most of his face.
4. It's easy to make his day--either play cars or jets with him or give him ice cream and he's all set!
5. He's a tease. He loves to tease his sisters, but he'll often say something wacky or not quite right, just to see my reaction. He'll keep a straight face, too, so that I'll mistakenly think that it's his error. But he's just one ahead of me. :)
I love you Alex!



6 comments:
Happy 5th cute Alex - they are seriously so big now I can't believe it!
Happy 5th Birthday Alex!!!! SO CUTE!!
Happy Birthday! 5 is such a fun age. What a great kid!
So cute!! I always knew Alex was such a great kid!! Happy B-day!!
How in the world is he already 5?? Alex! Stop growing up!
Happy late birthday Alex. I loved reading your five favorite things about him. What an awesome boy!
Post a Comment