Our ward boundaries were changed today (expanded) and the very best part was that we only had 1 hour of church today! Even better than stake conference! So, our little family (plus Sarah, who's basically family anyway) took a roadtrip to Julian for a few hours. We had so much fun candle dipping and making apple cider and going on a hayride and feeding the goats and holding the chickens and mining for gems! We'll definitely go again-- maybe next year in early October when you can pick your own apples. Fun day! And...I am getting that boy's hair cut this week. Promise.
Fun! We love going to Julian - did you make a stop at Dudleys bread bakery on the way home? That picture of you and Carmen is so cute! I love that baby!
March 1, 2012: "You guys don't even know what starving really is" -Dave "Yuhhuh! Starving is when you haven't eaten any food in 5 days. Like the people in Canada." -Anamarie
February 29, 2012: "I love Daddy. I don't love you" -Carmen "WHAT?!?" -Jen "Well, I love you for like 5 days. I love Daddy for 6 days" -Carmen
February 25, 2012: "Mom, you need a fast car. If you had a foiler everyone get outta your way. Did you know Mario on MarioCart Wii has a foiler? And I winned." -Carmen, explaining the super powers of a spoiler while riding in Mom's obiviously-way-too-slow Volvo
February 11, 2012: You know your child watches too much Sponge Bob when you're explaining to her why it is dangerous to play in the street and she says "Because the car will run over you and you'll die. Like Patrick." -Carmen
December 6. 2011: "I'm texting Zoey and Pete so they can come over and play" -Carmen, quickly punching the buttons on a calculator
3 comments:
You cute family! That looks so fun...is Carmen's baby doll hungry?
Fun! We love going to Julian - did you make a stop at Dudleys bread bakery on the way home?
That picture of you and Carmen is so cute! I love that baby!
Looks like fun! I love the picture of you and Carmen!
Post a Comment