Monday, November 30, 2009

Manna from heaven

It rained for the first time in over 6 months on Saturday and the kids were in heaven. It was like they had never seen rain before. Dave let them go out and get soaked in the rain. Look how happy! (except for Alex who seems to have the same blink when you take a picture problem as Papa!)


Happy day! (Kinda...) Yesterday was Carmen's first day of nursery and she loved it. Didn't even look back after she saw all of the toys in the room.



Caught! My dad fell asleep about 10 minutes into our ward's primary program a few weeks back. Dave couldn't resist whipping his phone out for a pic.


Carmen LOVES the baby ice cream cones at McDonalds. She literally stuffs the whole thing into her mouth! Here's proof!

5 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

Cute!!! I love the picture of them in the rain!! Wow-lil Carmen in nursery? Time flies!

grammie said...

I love the picture of Carmen with her tongue out, riding the car with that look on her face--ready to take on the nursery. Watch out!!

Kristin said...

That is so cute! I wish I was that excited about the rain...Maybe my kids would be that excited about the sun. Actually when it is sunny in the middle of winter, they just want to stay inside and cry about how the sun hurts their eyes if we have to go somewhere. Your dad must love Dave, what a sweet son-in-law. Carmen really looks happy and SO CUTE!

Heather said...

Little Carmencita looks like a full blown woman! I love that little girl!

Anonymous said...

Hayden and Ana have to love the rain...they were afterall born in Washington! Carmen is such a doll!!