Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Catching my breath



Last weekend my cute little niece got married to Cody, a super lucky guy. Sharee and Cody were such troopers even in the rain outside the temple-- look at the rest of us, freaking out that we were getting wet and they were all smiles. :) Congrats you two!





Our kids outside the temple waiting... just before the downpour.


The next day was my cute BIG nephew Nate's farewell. Here's a cute pic of him and Carmen a couple of weeks back while he was watching the kids (we were in Mammoth).

We are going to miss Nate terribly. Dave already misses his surfing buddy. :(

On Monday February 28, AnaBanana turned 8. I know this is a late post, and I should have dedicated a post just to her birthday and my favorite 8 year old, but I've been trying to keep up with our newest addition, Cocoa. Cocoa loves to run, poop, and eat carrots. But he's all Ana wanted for her birthday so... here he is!


No comments: