School starts in one week and we have been busy shopping and getting everything ready! Today we went shoe shopping and got haircuts!
Dave's reaction when I texted him this picture of Alex: "Dude-- not cool."
Alex has been begging me to get a buzz cut for about a year, when his best friend Dean got one. I haven't let him but he hasn't let down. I folded today, and now have a 6 1/2 year old army recruit. Awesome.
Ana went for a safe trim with some layers.
Hayden has been growing her hair out for a few years now, to donate it to Locks of Love. It was finally long enough today to cut and donate!
Summer's not completely over yet, so we still have to hit the pool and beach a couple times a week!
Found this cute pic of Tilly and Ana from last month.



5 comments:
Alex looks awesome and I really like Hayden's haircut! What cuties!
Hayden's hair looks cute short! And Ana's is beautiful too and I have to admit I'm a sucker for little boys with buzzed heads, they're great for giving noogies.
Hayden is so sweet to donate her hair! Her new haircut is super cute.
I love your new kitchen too!
Jen, your blog always makes me smile. Thanks for reminding me to check it out. I love the girls haircuts but I have to admit I LOVE rubbing buzz cuts (just ask the Bedell boys) so Alex better watch out! How fun>
Love all the updates and lovng Haydens cute haircut!!!
Post a Comment