Sunday, July 27, 2008

Beach Day!



Yesterday was our first beach day WITH Carmen. She slept under the canopy for most of the time--didn't even touch the sand--and still had sand in her ears and between her toes! Dave and the kids dug a "hot tub" for the cold ocean water, with a moat, for the water to come into. Here's a picture of them waiting for the water, and one from behind as the water came in... sorry about my knee. (This is after it had happened a few times, so the kids weren't screaming and freaking out like they did the first couple of times when the water filled their hot tub) We're ready and excited to go beach camping next week! :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Girl - You have been busy posting a lot lately! I love the beach pictures and cute little narcoleptic Alex! I love it!

Gayle and Curt Family Blog said...

I love all your posts. I wish we could have come to the blessing. Is that your back yard or Scotts?

The Trainas said...

It's our backyard.

Kevin and Emily said...

I love these beach pictures. We can't wait to go beach camping with you guys. Maybe your kids can teach Tyler how to dig a "hot tub". (=

Kristin said...

Gorgeous family. love you guys! K