Thursday, July 17, 2008

This week in phone pictures

We've been playing so hard this week, I forgot to bring my camera anywhere! Fortunately, I've turned into quite a computer geek as of late and just figured out how to link up my cell phone with my computer via Bluetooth. (Lame, huh?) Although, I think you'll appreciate the week in pictures! :) Dave left on Sunday to go to Yosemite for the week with his dad and the Venturing Crew from our ward. THANKFULLY, his mom (all future references are "Mumu"... don't ask...) stayed to help me with the kids for the week. We've gone to Sea World (twice), the pool (twice), the movies (twice) and the week isn't even over yet.
 The week began with Alex falling asleep during Primary. If this doesn't look hilarious, believe me that it was. He woke up with a puddle of drool on his chair, and a big red mark on his forehead that didn't go away for about twenty minutes. Poor guy missed the snacks in Sunbeams and everything!
This is Dave at the top of Half Dome in Yosemite. He sent it to me today from his cell phone. I know he's exhausted and we should applaud the physical exertion it took to get up and everything BUT--his hand is seriously bigger than his entire head. Good job hiking, honey!

Here is Carmen at Sea World. I had her laying down on this edging in the shade next to a bunch of plants, and she kicked her feet in the cold planting soil and cooed/talked to the plants and trees for about 45 minutes. Soooo cute I had to take a picture.
Here are Anamarie and Hayden getting sprayed in the back at the Bay of Play. Imagine loud, high shrieks.
Hayden is going to be mortified that I'm putting this picture online, but she secretly loved being photographed with Cookie. :)
Here's Anamarie posing at the pool. In the background is Mumu watching Hayden getting ready to dive off of the platform. Carmen is asleep on the lounge chair next to Ana, and Alex is drying off on my chair.


 Thanks again Mumu for playing with us this week! Whoever said that a week with your grandchildren was restful?!?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Girly - You and mumu have been busy bees! When the husbands are away, the wives are forced to play with the little ones at SeaWorld - hard life!
The pictures were so cute!

Kevin and Emily said...

Awesome week in review with cell phone pictures. Sounds like a busy, fun week. That picture of Carmen cooing at the plants is ADORABLE!