Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fourth of July


Jodi's family, Angela's family, and mine decided to ditch the family reunion this past week because we've all had babies within the past few months and driving 10 hours to Trinity Lake didn't sound very fun. (sorry!) We got together for the Fourth of July parade, a BBQ, fireworks, and swimming and a movie the next day. The cousins had lots of fun together (although we missed Andy!) and the adults realized just how outnumbered we are--TWICE the number of kids as adults. Phew! This is a picture of Jodi, Angela, and me with the twins, Zoe and Pete, and Carmen and baby Jack.

4 comments:

Kevin and Emily said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I love this picture with you three and the four babies.(=

Gayle and Curt Family Blog said...

Cute picture. We missed you guys at the reunion though.

Shannon said...

Jen -- It's Shannon (we bought your house from you). Leslie told me about your blog. I had to comment -- I don't think I ever thanked you for all the stuff you left behind for us. Thank You! We have loved the house --
take care

grammie said...

What a cute picture--almost as good as being with you guys. We did miss you at the reunion, but we are SO happy you had a mini reunion of your own.