Carmen's growing up WAY too fast! She'll be six months old next week, so we decided it was probably time she start eating some rice cereal. After the first bite, we could tell that she's probably been ready for five months. She spent most of her time trying to grab the spoon out of my hand, and lurching forward to reach the spoon before it reached her. Carmen LOVES rice cereal... and thanked us by sleeping from 7 pm last night to 7 am this morning. Yahoo!
The other kids are convinced it must taste like ice cream or something for Carmen to like it this much. (Boy was Alex dumbfounded when I let him taste it tonight!! He said, "oh..." and just slowly backed away)
I've got to put on the video of her gut-laughing while Dave was throwing her onto our bed. (Don't judge... she's our fourth!!) Also, the video of her holding her favorite yoga position, down dog, for minutes on end. Soooo cute. Carmen we love you!



5 comments:
Eww- I love that little bug of yours!
I am laughing thinking of Alex getting a spoonful of mushy rice cereal - poor boy!
6 MONTHS!!! wow, that has really flown by!
just wait till she gets a taste of some mashed bananas!
I gotta see the down dog!
I love those chubby cheeks Carmen! I want to see the down dog too. I can't believe she is six months!
Adorable!!
Post a Comment