Thursday, November 20, 2008

Few pics




Just thought I'd upload a few pictures from this week. Carmen has been so sweet lately after her naps. She just wakes up and rolls around and plays in her crib. She has figured out how to push the button to turn her mobile music on, and pull down a part of the bumper pad to suck on the tags. Tags and paper are her hands down favorite things.

Also, After FINALLY getting furniture in our front living room and dining room (it has been 2 1/2 years, after all!) Hayden has found her favorite nook of the house. She has claimed this particular chair as hers and will just hang out and read books in her chair, with a blanket. Here is a picture of her completely immersed in Katie Kazoo Switcharoo.

Now, if I can only get rid of this sore throat! It's 3:36 in the morning--I've been awake since 2, and just can't sleep because of my massacred throat. A popsicle, two cups of tea, 2 extra strength tylenol and 3 ibuprofen later, I'm gonna give it a shot again. I just can't justify being up in the middle of the night when I'm not nursing Carmen. Here's to sleep? :)

3 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

Hey-I need to come over and see your new furniture and decor! How exciting!! I hope you feel better soon! I love the pic of Hayden reading--she looks so cozy---I'm with her--I love to snuggle up and read in a cushy chair!
Carmen is such a gushy doll!! Love it!

Heather said...

How cute is my little Carmen - and I am so sorry that you are sick! not fun! especially a sore throat!

I too want to come over and see the new digs - are so excited to have it completed?

Kristin said...

Gorgeous girls, sorry you're sick and knowing you, you are really sick, because otherwise you are not one to mention a little sore throat. I hope you are pampering your self a little, umm hint, you might need to try some stronger drugs