



Spring break has come and gone and I very reluctantly sent the kids back to school today-- although I got nothing done last week, it was so much fun to have the kids around all week long! We got to go to the movies with Dave, to Sea World with the Bedell's, have a craft day, and have enough time left over to get completely stir crazy. (Thank goodness for day care at the gym!)



7 comments:
I am loving that family picture! Alex should sport a hat every day! He is so cute!
Ah - so adorable! I just read the side comments and Dave should totally sell cookies as a side business - girl scout knock-offs. That was hilarious!! oh and nice crafts, very cute!
Very Cute! The family picture is adorable--ugh you have the cutest family!! Miss you guys!
Thanks for the Easter pictures--since we missed the day being cruising. But they did have an Easter egg hunt aboard the ship and life size Easter bunnies hopping around.
you guys have the best EYES at your house! and i'm totally laughing about obama getting kicked in the privates...hilarious.
LOVE the family picture!! Alex is so cute in his hat. I wish you guys were still up here!!!
Super cute pictures. What a good looking family! We can't wait to see you guys next weekend.
Post a Comment