
Carmen turns ONE year old next Thursday, the 21st. In honor of her last week of being zero, here are a few pics that show how big she's gotten and a few of her favorite things to do lately--
1) she loves In-n-Out chocolate shake and fries


2) she loves the mango smoothie at Bobalicious (I know, we feed our kids well...)

3) she loves her walks with Dave in the stroller during second hour of church-- where they BOTH take naps on the grass outside

4) she loves playing on the grass-- at the park, the girls' softball or soccer games, wherever!

5) she loves beating up on her cousin, baby Jack Jack

6) she does NOT love things in her hair. But I try for at least a minute before she yanks them out!!

We love you Carmen and are so excited for your special day!!



5 comments:
I just can't believe my baby Carmen is turning one! CRAZY, right?
Adorable. Love the iphone shot in church...
wow i can't believe she is almost one! i remember talking to you on the phone 2 days before she was born and you were SO ready! time goes by WAY too fast!
I am so glad to hear that Carmen is on the same diet Bailey is. She would kill for In-N-Out fries. Those pics are great!
Carmen is adorable. Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment