
Sorry Emily I know you're mortified but you knew I'd post this picture of Tyler peeing in the middle of Rachel's reception. Dan, I still think you got the best pic and I hope you put it on your blog! HILARIOUS!! At least he kept his pull-ups dry, right?
Dave also took the pics of Alex using the restroom in a Mexican restaurant a few weeks ago, completely dropping his pants.


You guys may be getting sick of Alex's narcolepsy but I'm not! Here's him starting to fall asleep while eating dinner at Hayden's softball party!


Last random pic of Anamarie and Alex on the traintracks at Old Poway Park.



2 comments:
Don't get me started on little boys and pee. Hilarious photos.
Ha ha ha...that's my boy! You guys captured quite a shot of him, but I have to say the pics of Alex are pretty priceless too. I need to catch up on our blog and share this story for our posterity.(= Miss you guys!
Post a Comment