Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sick sick sick sick

Yuck. Our house has been a vomity-diarrhea-ey mess for the past 3 days. Hayden got sick right after we came home from the Padres game, Carmen the next day in the car (yeah, try cleaning chunks out of a carseat...), Alex the next night all over his bed. My fingers are crossed that we're on the mend and that it wont transfer to Anamarie next.

Meanwhile, the kids have needed to become creative about inside activities (they're banned from the public right now) since I wont let them watch iCarly episodes all day long! So...they made up this mass murder scene, and Carmen loved joining in.

Before I had kids I would have sworn up and down that this would never be my child. But... desperate times, right?!?...

My favorite part is how, after killing the bears she accidently steps both bears and says "oh, sorry" to them. :)

Mom-- you'll have to scroll down to the right and pause the music in order to hear the video. :)

3 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

that doesnt sound fun at all :( Get well soon kiddos!!

Heather said...

Parker has had a fever the past couple of days - I am not to sure about the beach tomorrow - I will call you! Dang it!

Kristin said...

She will make someone a lovely wife someday. Right now she would be my boys dream girl. My life is full of mass murders. Could I just get one drawing of hearts and flowers? Just one? Sorry about the sick. that is...sick and miserable.