Happy happy birthday Hayden! Even though Dave and I can't remember anything BH (before Hayden), we're still shocked that she's TEN. Hayden is our smiley "best all around" girl-- good at every subject, every sport, everything she does. We love you Haydenbug and are SO excited for your new life in the double digits, being double cool. :)
Hayden had 8 buddies to her birthday party at the Wave Water Park. We ALL (myself included) loved it.
Our traditional birthday dinner at the Corvette Diner...
Hayden with her cousins Brooke and Clare at a family bonfire last week



2 comments:
HA! Very cute! As soon as I saw the picture of the cake I KNEW it must be Haydens birthday cake!!! She is such a doll--I love it!! I miss you guys!! I need to come out soon for mine and your birthday celebrations!!!
Cutest 10 year old and Maddie just loves her! She had soo much fun at Hayden's party!
Post a Comment