It's always a challenge trying to find something for the kids to do after church on Sunday during Carmen's nap... last week they came up with the idea of a FREE lemonade stand. :) Much to their chagrin, they had to give money back quite a few times. But once our neighbors got the idea, everyone loved it and the kids had a blast!
Here's Carmen at dance class. She's a lucky girl, going to music class and dance class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. :) She asks everyday to go to dance and loves to put on her tights and little ballet shoes-- she puts them on all by herself and I can't get them off of her! It's a bit of a problem...
Dave and I got to escape last week for a few hours to go see Phoenix at SDSU. It was really fun... thanks Lynette for being such a late night trooper! And for those of you who don't know who Phoenix is, this should sound familiar if you've been to this blog in the last month or so! :)



4 comments:
So cute! How could you not want to pay those cuties for lemonade? You guys are so hip and cool rockin' out. Wish we were there...
Shoulda gone to Trevors concert in Simi Valley if you like Phoenix -- they sounded as good as these guys and were a favorite with the fans.
I can't even handle Carmen - she's so cute!
Is Anamarie still doing ballet? I need to get Bailey going again!
Hey--I want some lemonade!!!! The kids look so cute! Love little Carmens dance/music class too!!
Post a Comment