Sunday, June 15, 2008

Get ready America's Funniest Home Videos

Carmen HATES baths--and her carseat. The two things that I think most every baby loves, drives my baby crazy. Hopefully, that will change as she turns 1 month old this week! Here is the absolute best video of how relieved Carmen is once her bath is over. Turn up the volume on your computer, and get ready to laugh! This was when she was 3 days old, after her first bath at home.

5 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

HAHAHA! That was super funny and super cute!! Thanks for the laugh!

Lori said...

I think you should call it "She Pooped on Me!!!" Kinda like "Charlie Bit Me!"

Tracy said...

I love how Miss Pooped On peeks in the towel after two poops. At eye level!

Part two... "She pooped on my FACE, momma!"

Kevin and Emily said...

That was too funny! I love your cute family. Thanks for the laugh.(=

Gayle and Curt Family Blog said...

Nice video! Isn't funny that this is what our life comes to with kids. Sitting around in sweats laughing when they poop after a bath. AHHH