As much as I would have loved to stay home and nap when Carmen naps and "recover"... it is next to impossible to do with 3 others at home. So, this week we had no other choice but to jump back into life B.C. (before Carmen). The kids had a blast showing their baby sister off to their teachers and classmates. Thankfully, Carmen has been very adaptable, loves her carseat, and sleeps most of the day. I end up paying for it at night, but we're working on that part :). She's getting cuter by the minute, and seems to be growing at an amazing rate. She's about out of newborn size diapers... a thought that (sickly) makes me sad already.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Week one completed!
As much as I would have loved to stay home and nap when Carmen naps and "recover"... it is next to impossible to do with 3 others at home. So, this week we had no other choice but to jump back into life B.C. (before Carmen). The kids had a blast showing their baby sister off to their teachers and classmates. Thankfully, Carmen has been very adaptable, loves her carseat, and sleeps most of the day. I end up paying for it at night, but we're working on that part :). She's getting cuter by the minute, and seems to be growing at an amazing rate. She's about out of newborn size diapers... a thought that (sickly) makes me sad already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love the picture with her tongue sticking out. And thanks for the laugh with the new quote of the week. Hope you find sometime to rest.(= Glad all is well.
What a cutie and I still can't believe that you are out and about so soon! You are amazing! So, does that mean we should probably Visit teach? Ughhh!
gorgeous!
Post a Comment