
Here's a pic from the Mexico/Argentina soccer game last week. I'm so bummed that I can't include the video footage Dave took of the Mexico national anthem (I think I was the only person in the sold-out Qualcomm stadium not singing), or the footage of the guy with the Argentinian flag draped around his shoulders getting pelted by plastic cups as he ran around the stadium... it was the cultural event of the year for me, that's for sure! The soccer game was good, but people watching was INSANE! Good times!
On a different note, I'm totally loving Dave's attachment to Carmen today. He says that she's his favorite because she's the quietest (Ha! That's because he misses most of her fussy moments). But, he gets to spend time with her doing things I'd never think of--like taking her to see and touch the trees up close, and putting flowers behind her ears (you'll have to click on the pic to enlarge it and see the little purple flower). He definitely has a way with the ladies... :)-



2 comments:
wow does Carmen look like Dave or what? Such precious moments. Curt was the same way... sooo great with the babies
I would have loved to watch all of the crazy people at the soccer game- I am jealous.(= Carmen is adorable and Dave is such a great Dad!
Post a Comment