
Yesterday was Carmen's first birthday! I can't believe that she's technically not an infant anymore. None of us can imagine our family without her in it. She brings an air of pure heaven to our home. She has THE perfect disposition and Dave and I both would love nothing more than to keep her this age forever.
We did find out, however, that she is NOT a party animal. She's the only girl in our family that doesn't love the spotlight-- check out the video!

She LOVED pushing her buddy Nolan around in the stroller-- she'd stop and dig through Melanie's bag, pat Nolan on the head, and push him around some more. What a little mommy!

Who is that hairy man?!?

John kickin' it with the kids

I only make cake or cupcake for my kids' first birthdays--after that, it's just Baskin Robbins ice cream cake. (MUCH better)
WE LOVE YOU CARMEN!



5 comments:
So cute!! Happy Birthday sweet Carmen!!!
Happy birthday Carmen! What a cutie!
That little party was so much fun! I will email you the pictures that I took!
So cute - happy b-day! by the way your cupcakes look good enough to eat off of Carmen's face, impressive.
Happy (late) Birthday beautiful Carmen! I love looking at your blog, it had been a while since I looked at it and I just read Hayden's news report... Oh my goodness. Do you just die laughing everyday at all the funny things your kids do? I LOVE them!
Post a Comment